This is my plugin for inserting php code in wordpress. Usually additional code is inserted to functions.php file in theme folder. Add Functions allows you to insert code through admin menu. Code aditor has code highlightning.
- Upload /add-functions/ to your plugins directory
- Open Add Functions administrator menu
- Paste your code in editor and click Save
This is part of code from Dofollow in Disqus post.
- Using eval() to execute code
- Safety feature to stop executing corrupted code
- Code highlighting
- Code execution
There is <?php in the beging and ?> in the end of the editor. Don’t delete them, they are for correct code highlighting.